Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Ballwin, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Ballwin, MO. If you are interested in taking control of your health and becoming stronger than you’ve ever been before, jiu jitsu is the perfect solution. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Ballwin, MO, are structured around the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and mold students into healthy, mindful, and strong individuals.
Gracie Barra has trained countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help you actualize your personal fitness and character development goals. If you are interested in learning about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and its remarkable benefits, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Ballwin Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the #1 fighting team in the world.
Experience the Remarkable Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Ballwin, MO
If you are thinking about diving into the martial arts, keep in mind that jiu jitsu isn’t a passive activity, it’s a lifestyle. If you are ready to test your abilities, and become an elite fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Ballwin are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a world-renowned jiu jitsu academy and our program is designed to teach students the fundamentals of BJJ, including eating healthy, practicing often, valuing teamwork, and continually looking for ways to improve yourself not just as an athlete, but as an individual.
If you join our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Ballwin, you could experience remarkable benefits such as:
- Increased Confidence – when you actively use your body and test its limits on a daily basis, you’ll become more confident, not just in your appearance, but your capabilities
- Increase Sense of Security – our self-defense techniques let you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you are happy on the inside, you’ll want it to radiate on the outside. Brazilian jiu jitsu can whip you into shape and provide you with the tools needed to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
Whether you need a family-friendly activity or are looking to hone your technique, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Ballwin is open to people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds. Our instructors don’t expect you to be ready to compete from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and breathing correctly, before moving on to other techniques. Our goal at Gracie Barra is to make jiu jitsu available to anyone that is interested in learning the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Ballwin, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Ballwin
If you are looking for a family-friendly activity, jiu jitsu might not be the first thing to come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Ballwin, MO, are an exciting activity that your whole family can enjoy. If you are interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Ballwin, Gracie Barra West County offers the following programs:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu is a great way for your child to learn values such as respect, teamwork, and being healthy and confident. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Ballwin is structured in a way that supports your parenting style and helps mold your child into a respectful, balanced young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – Divided into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens BJJ class gives your child the tools to become more mindful and coordinated and increase their attention span
- Men’s – whether you are a beginner that needs to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced athlete that’s interested in practicing their moves against other driven athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Ballwin cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is invaluable and a skill that everyone should learn. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Ballwin teach you how to keep yourself safe in dangerous situations, increase your confidence, and how to rely on your own abilities
As a first-time martial artist, it can be overwhelming to learn all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are committed to maintaining safe, fun, and uplifting environments for you and your family to practice in. Whether you are having trouble with a particular technique, or need help establishing fitness and personal goals, our job is to continually reassess your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and teach you the tools required for continual self-improvement.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Bara’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Ballwin?
Gracie Barra is an international Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy that has locations all around the world, each structured on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Ballwin have helped countless students build themselves into more confident, secure, and focused individuals. The fundamentals you’ll learn in our Ballwin jiu jitsu classes are values that you can carry throughout your life and use to continually improve as an individual.
If you are ready to take the leap and learn jiu jitsu, call or contact our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Ballwin, MO, at (314) 550-0507 to learn more about the programs GB offers, or drop by one of our locations to check out a class in-person today.