Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Chesterfield, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Chesterfield, MO. If you are ready to take your health into your own hands and become more focused, balanced, and physically fit, jiu jitsu could be for you. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Chesterfield, MO, are based on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and mold students into healthy, mindful, and strong individuals.
Gracie Barra has trained countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help you actualize your personal fitness and character development goals. If you are ready to learn about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and how it can transform your life, both on and off the mats, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Chesterfield Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the Gracie Barra family.
Experience the Remarkable Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Chesterfield, MO
If you are thinking about diving into the martial arts, keep in mind that jiu jitsu isn’t a passive activity, it’s a lifestyle. If you want to challenge your abilities, and become an elite fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Chesterfield are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a leader in the martial arts industry, and our Chesterfield jiu jitsu program is designed to teach students the fundamentals of BJJ, including eating healthy, practicing often, valuing teamwork, and continually looking for ways to improve yourself not just as an athlete, but as an individual.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is known for its life-changing benefits, including:
- Increased Confidence – when you actively use your body and test its limits on a daily basis, you’ll become more confident, not just in your appearance, but your capabilities
- Increase Sense of Security – jiu jitsu lets you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you are happy on the inside, you’ll want it to radiate on the outside. As a member of our BJJ family, you’ll get into the best shape of your life, and develop a sense of what it means to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
If you are looking for an after-school activity for your child or a new hobby, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Chesterfield is open to students of all experience levels. Our instructors don’t expect you to be ready to compete from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and breathing correctly, before moving on to other techniques. Our goal at Gracie Barra is to make Brazilian Jiu Jitsu available to anyone that is excited to learn the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Chesterfield, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Chesterfield
If you are looking for a family-friendly activity, jiu jitsu might not be the first thing to come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Chesterfield, MO, are an exciting activity that your whole family can enjoy. If you are interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Chesterfield, Gracie Barra West County provides the following classes:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu instills values such as respect, mindfulness, teamwork, and being healthy. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Chesterfield is structured in a way that supports your parenting style and helps mold your child into a respectful, well-rounded young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – Divided into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens BJJ class gives your child the tools to become more mindful and coordinated and increase their attention span
- Men’s – whether you are just starting out and need to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced fighter that’s ready to practice their technique against other dedicated athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Chesterfield cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is invaluable and a skill that everyone should learn. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Chesterfield teach you how to defend yourself in dangerous situations, increase your confidence, and how to rely on your own abilities
As an amateur martial artist, it can be overwhelming to learn all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are committed to maintaining safe, fun, and uplifting environments for you and your family to practice in. Whether you are having trouble with a particular technique, or need help establishing fitness and personal goals, our job is to continually reassess your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and teach you the tools required for continual self-improvement.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Bara’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Chesterfield?
Gracie Barra is a world-renowned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy that has locations all around the world, each structured on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Chesterfield, MO, has helped countless students build themselves into more confident, secure, and focused individuals. The fundamentals you’ll learn in our Chesterfield jiu jitsu classes are values that you can carry throughout your life and use to continually improve as an individual.
If you are ready to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Chesterfield, and see why Gracie Barra West County is the leading jiu jitsu gym in the Greater St. Louis Area, call or contact us at (314) 550-0507, or drop by and take in one of our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Chesterfield, MO, today.