Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Clayton, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Clayton, MO. If you are ready to take your health into your own hands and become more focused, balanced, and physically fit, jiu jitsu could be for you. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Clayton, MO, are based on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and are designed to help students become healthier, more confident, and self-sufficient.
Gracie Barra has produced countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help you actualize your personal fitness and character development goals. If you are interested in learning about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and how it can transform your life, both on and off the mats, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Clayton Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the Gracie Barra family.
What are the Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle. If you are ready to test your abilities, and become an elite fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Clayton are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a world-renowned jiu jitsu academy and our program is designed to help students become healthier in all aspects of their lives, from forming healthy eating habits to exercising daily. Our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Clayton challenge you to continually self-improve and test your physical limits.
If you join our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Clayton, you could experience remarkable benefits such as:
- Increased Confidence – when you actively use your body and test its limits on a daily basis, you’ll become more confident, not just in your appearance, but your capabilities
- Increase Sense of Security – our self-defense techniques let you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you look good, you feel good. Brazilian jiu jitsu can whip you into shape and provide you with the tools needed to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy in mind, body, and soul. It’s all about living a balanced lifestyle and continual self-improvement
Whether you need a family-friendly activity or are looking to hone your technique, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Clayton is welcoming to students of all experience levels. Our instructors don’t expect you to be competition-ready from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a firm understanding of the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and proper breathing, before moving on to other techniques. Our goal at Gracie Barra is to make Brazilian Jiu Jitsu accessible to anyone that is excited to learn the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Clayton, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Clayton
If you are looking for a family-friendly activity, jiu jitsu might not be the first thing to come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Clayton, MO, are a fun way to keep your family active, connected, and focused on being respectful, strong, and mindful. If you are interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Clayton, Gracie Barra West County provides the following classes:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu instills values such as respect, mindfulness, teamwork, and being healthy. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Clayton is structured in a way that supports your parenting style and helps mold your child into a respectful, well-rounded young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – split into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens jiu jitsu class gives your child the tools to become more mindful and coordinated and increase their attention span
- Men’s – whether you are a beginner that needs to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced athlete that’s interested in practicing their technique against other driven athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Clayton cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is a priceless skill. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Clayton teach you how to keep yourself safe in dangerous situations, increase your self-esteem, and how to rely on your own abilities
As a first-time martial artist, it can be overwhelming to keep track of all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are committed to making sure that you have a safe, positive, and fun environment to learn in. If there’s ever a move that you are having trouble with, or a goal that you are having a hard time reaching, our job is to keep track of your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and teach you the tools needed to keep improving.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Barra for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Clayton?
Gracie Barra is an international Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy that has gyms in hundreds of cities across the globe, each structured on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Clayton, MO, has helped countless students build themselves into balanced and strong individuals and athletes. The values you’ll learn in our Clayton jiu jitsu classes are values that you can apply to many aspects of your life and use for continual self-improvement.
If you are ready to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Clayton, and see why Gracie Barra West County is the leading jiu jitsu gym in the Greater St. Louis Area, call or contact us at (314) 550-0507, or drop by and take in one of our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Clayton, MO, today.