Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Crestwood, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Crestwood, MO. If you are ready to take your health into your own hands and become more focused, balanced, and physically fit, jiu jitsu could be for you. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Crestwood, MO, are structured around the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and mold students into healthy, mindful, and strong individuals.
Gracie Barra has trained countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help make your dreams of becoming a powerful martial artist a reality. If you are ready to learn about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and its remarkable benefits, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Crestwood Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the #1 fighting team in the world.
What are the Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle. If you are ready to test your abilities, and become an elite fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Crestwood are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a world-renowned jiu jitsu academy and our program is designed to teach students the fundamentals of BJJ, including eating healthy, practicing often, valuing teamwork, and continually looking for ways to improve yourself not just as an athlete, but as an individual.
If you join our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Crestwood, you could experience remarkable benefits such as:
- Increased Confidence – jiu jitsu starts with forming healthy habits, such as eating healthy, being more mindful, and driven in everything you do, which can make you more confident and self-assured
- Increase Sense of Security – our self-defense techniques let you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you are happy on the inside, you’ll want it to radiate on the outside. Brazilian jiu jitsu can whip you into shape and provide you with the tools needed to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
If you are looking for an after-school activity for your child or a new hobby, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Crestwood is welcoming to people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds. Our instructors don’t expect you to be competition-ready from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a solid grasp on the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and proper breathing, before moving on to other techniques. Our goal at Gracie Barra is to make jiu jitsu available to anyone that is excited to learn the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Crestwood, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Crestwood
If you are looking for a family-friendly activity, jiu jitsu might not be the first thing to come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Crestwood, MO, are an exciting activity that your whole family can enjoy. If you are interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Crestwood, Gracie Barra West County offers the following programs:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu instills values such as respect, mindfulness, teamwork, and being healthy. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Crestwood is designed to support your disciplinary efforts as a parent and help mold your child into a respectful, balanced young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – Divided into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens jiu jitsu class increases your child’s attention span and coordination, while letting them learn a competitive sport alongside kids their own age
- Men’s – whether you are a beginner that needs to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced athlete that’s ready to practice their moves against other dedicated athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Crestwood cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is a priceless skill. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Crestwood teach you how to keep yourself safe in dangerous situations, increase your self-esteem, and how to rely on your own abilities
As an amateur martial artist, it can be challenging to learn all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are committed to making sure that you have a safe, positive, and fun environment to learn in. Whether you are having trouble with a particular technique, or need help establishing fitness and personal goals, our job is to continually reassess your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and provide you with the tools required for continual self-improvement.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Bara’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Crestwood?
Gracie Barra is an international Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School that has gyms in hundreds of cities across the globe, each structured on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Crestwood, MO, has helped countless students build themselves into more confident, secure, and focused individuals. The fundamentals you’ll learn in our Crestwood jiu jitsu classes are values that you can apply to many aspects of your life and use for continual self-improvement.
If you are ready to take the leap and learn jiu jitsu, call or contact our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Crestwood, MO, at (314) 550-0507 to learn more about the programs GB offers, or drop by one of our locations to check out a class in-person today.