Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Creve Coeur, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Creve Coeur, MO. If you are ready to take your health into your own hands and become more focused, balanced, and physically fit, jiu jitsu could be for you. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Creve Coeur, MO, are based on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and are designed to help students become healthier, more confident, and self-sufficient.
Gracie Barra has trained countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help you actualize your personal fitness and character development goals. If you are ready to learn about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and how it can transform your life, both on and off the mats, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Creve Coeur Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the Gracie Barra family.
Experience the Remarkable Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Creve Coeur, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle. If you are ready to test your abilities, and become an elite fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Creve Coeur are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a world-renowned jiu jitsu academy and our program is designed to teach students the fundamentals of BJJ, including eating healthy, practicing often, valuing teamwork, and continually looking for ways to improve yourself not just as an athlete, but as an individual.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is known for its life-changing benefits, including:
- Increased Confidence – jiu jitsu starts with forming healthy habits, such as eating healthy, being more mindful, and driven in everything you do, which can make you more confident and self-assured
- Increase Sense of Security – jiu jitsu lets you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you are happy on the inside, you’ll want it to radiate on the outside. Brazilian jiu jitsu can whip you into shape and provide you with the tools needed to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
Whether you need a family-friendly activity or are looking to hone your technique, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Creve Coeur is open to students of all experience levels. Our instructors don’t expect you to be ready to compete from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and proper breathing, before moving on to other techniques. Our priority at Gracie Barra is to make Brazilian Jiu Jitsu available to anyone that is interested in learning the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Creve Coeur, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Creve Coeur
If you are looking for a family-friendly activity, jiu jitsu might not be the first thing to come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Creve Coeur, MO, are a fun way to keep your family active, connected, and focused on being respectful, strong, and mindful. If you ready to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Creve Coeur, Gracie Barra West County provides the following classes:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu instills values such as respect, mindfulness, teamwork, and being healthy. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Creve Coeur is structured in a way that supports your parenting style and helps mold your child into a respectful, well-rounded young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – Divided into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens BJJ class gives your child the tools to become more mindful and coordinated and increase their attention span
- Men’s – whether you are just starting out and need to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced athlete that’s interested in practicing their technique against other dedicated athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Creve Coeur cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is invaluable and a skill that everyone should learn. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Creve Coeur teach you how to keep yourself safe in dangerous situations, increase your self-esteem, and how to rely on your own abilities
As an amateur martial artist, it can be challenging to learn all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are committed to making sure that you have a safe, positive, and fun environment to learn in. Whether you are having trouble with a particular technique, or need help establishing fitness and personal goals, our job is to keep track of your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and teach you the tools required for continual self-improvement.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Barra for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Creve Coeur?
Gracie Barra is a world-renowned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School that has gyms in hundreds of cities across the globe, each structured on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Creve Coeur have helped countless students build themselves into balanced and strong individuals and athletes. The values you’ll learn in our Creve Coeur jiu jitsu classes are values that you can apply to many aspects of your life and use for continual self-improvement.
If you are ready to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Creve Coeur, and see why Gracie Barra West County is the leading jiu jitsu gym in the Greater St. Louis Area, call or contact us at (314) 550-0507, or drop by and take in one of our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Creve Coeur, MO, today.