Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Des Peres, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Des Peres, MO. If you are interested in taking control of your health and becoming stronger than you’ve ever been before, jiu jitsu is the perfect solution. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Des Peres, MO, are based on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and mold students into healthy, mindful, and strong individuals.
Gracie Barra has trained countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help make your dreams of becoming a powerful martial artist a reality. If you are ready to learn about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and how it can transform your life, both on and off the mats, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Des Peres Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the Gracie Barra family.
Experience the Remarkable Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Des Peres, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle. If you want to challenge your abilities, and become an elite fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Des Peres are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a world-renowned jiu jitsu academy and our program is designed to teach students the fundamentals of BJJ, including eating healthy, practicing often, valuing teamwork, and continually looking for ways to improve yourself not just as an athlete, but as an individual.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is known for its life-changing benefits, including:
- Increased Confidence – when you actively use your body and test its limits on a daily basis, you’ll become more confident, not just in your appearance, but your capabilities
- Increase Sense of Security – our self-defense techniques let you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you look good, you feel good. Brazilian jiu jitsu can whip you into shape and provide you with the tools needed to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
If you are looking for an after-school activity for your child or a new hobby, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Des Peres is welcoming to people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds. Our instructors don’t expect you to be ready to compete from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and breathing correctly, before moving on to other techniques. Our priority at Gracie Barra is to make Brazilian Jiu Jitsu available to anyone that is excited to learn the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Des Peres, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Des Peres
If you are looking for a family-friendly activity, jiu jitsu might not be the first thing to come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Des Peres, MO, are a fun way to keep your family active, connected, and focused on being respectful, strong, and mindful. If you are interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Des Peres, Gracie Barra West County provides the following classes:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu instills values such as respect, mindfulness, teamwork, and being healthy. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Des Peres is structured in a way that supports your parenting style and helps mold your child into a respectful, well-rounded young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – split into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens BJJ class gives your child the tools to become more mindful and coordinated and increase their attention span
- Men’s – whether you are a beginner that needs to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced fighter that’s interested in practicing their technique against other driven athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Des Peres cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is invaluable and a skill that everyone should learn. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Des Peres teach you how to defend yourself in dangerous situations, increase your self-esteem, and how to rely on your own abilities
As a first-time martial artist, it can be overwhelming to learn all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are committed to making sure that you have a safe, positive, and fun environment to learn in. Whether you are having trouble with a particular technique, or need help establishing fitness and personal goals, our job is to continually reassess your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and provide you with the tools needed to keep improving.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Barra for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Des Peres?
Gracie Barra is a world-renowned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School that has gyms in hundreds of cities across the globe, each structured on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Des Peres, MO, has helped countless students build themselves into balanced and strong individuals and athletes. The values you’ll learn in our Des Peres jiu jitsu classes are values that you can apply to many aspects of your life and use for continual self-improvement.
If you are ready to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Des Peres, and see why Gracie Barra West County is the leading jiu jitsu gym in the Greater St. Louis Area, call or contact us at (314) 550-0507, or drop by and take in one of our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Des Peres, MO, today.