Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Ellisville, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Ellisville, MO. If you are ready to take your health into your own hands and become more focused, balanced, and physically fit, jiu jitsu could be for you. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Ellisville, MO, are based on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and are designed to help students become healthier, more confident, and self-sufficient.
Gracie Barra has produced countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help make your dreams of becoming a powerful martial artist a reality. If you are interested in learning about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and its remarkable benefits, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Ellisville Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the Gracie Barra family.
What are the Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
If you are thinking about diving into the martial arts, keep in mind that jiu jitsu isn’t a passive activity, it’s a lifestyle. If you want to challenge your abilities, and become an elite fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Ellisville are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a world-renowned jiu jitsu academy and our program is designed to help students become healthier in all aspects of their lives, from forming healthy eating habits to exercising daily. Our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Ellisville challenge you to continually self-improve and test your physical limits.
If you join our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Ellisville, you could experience remarkable benefits such as:
- Increased Confidence – jiu jitsu starts with forming healthy habits, such as eating healthy, being more mindful, and driven in everything you do, which can make you more confident and self-assured
- Increase Sense of Security – our self-defense techniques let you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you look good, you feel good. As a member of our BJJ family, you’ll get into the best shape of your life, and develop a sense of what it means to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
Whether you need a family-friendly activity or are looking to hone your technique, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Ellisville is welcoming to students of all experience levels. Our instructors don’t expect you to be ready to compete from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a firm understanding of the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and proper breathing, before moving on to other techniques. Our priority at Gracie Barra is to make jiu jitsu available to anyone that is interested in learning the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Ellisville, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Ellisville
If you are looking for a family-friendly activity, jiu jitsu might not be the first thing to come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Ellisville, MO, are an exciting activity that your whole family can enjoy. If you are interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Ellisville, Gracie Barra West County provides the following classes:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu instills values such as respect, mindfulness, teamwork, and being healthy. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Ellisville is designed to support your disciplinary efforts as a parent and help mold your child into a respectful, well-rounded young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – Divided into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens jiu jitsu class gives your child the tools to become more mindful and coordinated and increase their attention span
- Men’s – whether you are a beginner that needs to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced fighter that’s interested in practicing their moves against other driven athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Ellisville cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is a priceless skill. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Ellisville teach you how to keep yourself safe in dangerous situations, increase your self-esteem, and how to rely on your own abilities
As an amateur martial artist, it can be challenging to keep track of all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are dedicated to maintaining safe, fun, and uplifting environments for you and your family to practice in. Whether you are having trouble with a particular technique, or need help establishing fitness and personal goals, our job is to continually reassess your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and provide you with the tools needed to keep improving.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Bara’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Ellisville?
Gracie Barra is an international Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy that has gyms in hundreds of cities across the globe, each structured on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Ellisville, MO, has helped countless students build themselves into balanced and strong individuals and athletes. The fundamentals you’ll learn in our Ellisville jiu jitsu classes are values that you can carry throughout your life and use to continually improve as an individual.
If you are ready to take the leap and learn jiu jitsu, call or contact our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Ellisville, MO, at (314) 550-0507 to learn more about the programs GB offers, or drop by one of our locations to check out a class in-person today.