Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Fenton, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Fenton, MO. If you are interested in taking control of your health and becoming stronger than you’ve ever been before, jiu jitsu is the perfect solution. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Fenton, MO, are based on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and mold students into healthy, mindful, and strong individuals.
Gracie Barra has produced countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help you actualize your personal fitness and character development goals. If you are interested in learning about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and its remarkable benefits, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Fenton Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the #1 fighting team in the world.
Experience the Remarkable Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Fenton, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle. If you want to challenge your abilities, and become an elite fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Fenton are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a leader in the martial arts industry, and our Fenton jiu jitsu program is designed to teach students the fundamentals of BJJ, including eating healthy, practicing often, valuing teamwork, and continually looking for ways to improve yourself not just as an athlete, but as an individual.
If you join our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Fenton, you could experience remarkable benefits such as:
- Increased Confidence – jiu jitsu starts with forming healthy habits, such as eating healthy, being more mindful, and driven in everything you do, which can make you more confident and self-assured
- Increase Sense of Security – jiu jitsu lets you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you are happy on the inside, you’ll want it to radiate on the outside. Brazilian jiu jitsu can whip you into shape and provide you with the tools needed to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
Whether you need a family-friendly activity or are looking to hone your technique, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Fenton is welcoming to students of all experience levels. Our instructors don’t expect you to be competition-ready from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a firm understanding of the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and proper breathing, before moving on to other techniques. Our priority at Gracie Barra is to make Brazilian Jiu Jitsu available to anyone that is excited to learn the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Fenton, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Fenton
When looking for activities that your whole family can enjoy, the martial arts might not immediately come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Fenton, MO, are a fun way to keep your family active, connected, and focused on being respectful, strong, and mindful. If you ready to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Fenton, Gracie Barra West County provides the following classes:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu is a great way for your child to learn values such as respect, teamwork, and being healthy and confident. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Fenton is structured in a way that supports your parenting style and helps mold your child into a respectful, well-rounded young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – Divided into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens jiu jitsu class increases your child’s attention span and coordination, while letting them learn a competitive sport alongside kids their own age
- Men’s – whether you are a beginner that needs to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced fighter that’s ready to practice their moves against other dedicated athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Fenton cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is a priceless skill. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Fenton teach you how to keep yourself safe in dangerous situations, increase your self-esteem, and how to rely on your own abilities
As a first-time martial artist, it can be challenging to learn all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are committed to maintaining safe, fun, and uplifting environments for you and your family to practice in. If there’s ever a move that you are having trouble with, or a goal that you are having a hard time reaching, our job is to keep track of your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and teach you the tools required for continual self-improvement.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Bara’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Fenton?
Gracie Barra is a world-renowned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy that has locations all around the world, each centered around the values of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Fenton, MO, has helped countless students build themselves into balanced and strong individuals and athletes. The fundamentals you’ll learn in our Fenton jiu jitsu classes are values that you can apply to many aspects of your life and use for continual self-improvement.
If you are ready to take the leap and learn jiu jitsu, call or contact our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Fenton, MO, at (314) 550-0507 to learn more about the programs GB offers, or drop by one of our locations to check out a class in-person today.