Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Kirkwood, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Kirkwood, MO. If you are interested in taking control of your health and becoming stronger than you’ve ever been before, jiu jitsu is the perfect solution. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Kirkwood, MO, are structured around the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and mold students into healthy, mindful, and strong individuals.
Gracie Barra has trained countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help you actualize your personal fitness and character development goals. If you are interested in learning about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and its remarkable benefits, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Kirkwood Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the #1 fighting team in the world.
What are the Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle. If you are ready to test your abilities, and develop the tools needed to become a powerful BJJ fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Kirkwood are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a leader in the martial arts industry, and our Kirkwood jiu jitsu program is designed to teach students the fundamentals of BJJ, including eating healthy, practicing often, valuing teamwork, and continually looking for ways to improve yourself not just as an athlete, but as an individual.
If you join our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Kirkwood, you could experience remarkable benefits such as:
- Increased Confidence – when you actively use your body and test its limits on a daily basis, you’ll become more confident, not just in your appearance, but your capabilities
- Increase Sense of Security – jiu jitsu lets you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you look good, you feel good. As a member of our BJJ family, you’ll get into the best shape of your life, and develop a sense of what it means to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
If you are looking for an after-school activity for your child or a new hobby, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Kirkwood is open to students of all experience levels. Our instructors don’t expect you to be ready to compete from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a solid grasp on the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and proper breathing, before moving on to other techniques. Our priority at Gracie Barra is to make Brazilian Jiu Jitsu accessible to anyone that is interested in learning the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Kirkwood, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Kirkwood
If you are looking for a family-friendly activity, jiu jitsu might not be the first thing to come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Kirkwood, MO, are an exciting activity that your whole family can enjoy. If you ready to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Kirkwood, Gracie Barra West County provides the following classes:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu is a great way for your child to learn values such as respect, teamwork, and being healthy and confident. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Kirkwood is structured in a way that supports your parenting style and helps mold your child into a respectful, balanced young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – Divided into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens BJJ class increases your child’s attention span and coordination, while letting them learn a competitive sport alongside kids their own age
- Men’s – whether you are a beginner that needs to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced athlete that’s interested in practicing their technique against other dedicated athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Kirkwood cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is a priceless skill. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Kirkwood teach you how to defend yourself in dangerous situations, increase your self-esteem, and how to rely on your own abilities
As a first-time martial artist, it can be challenging to learn all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are dedicated to maintaining safe, fun, and uplifting environments for you and your family to practice in. Whether you are having trouble with a particular technique, or need help establishing fitness and personal goals, our job is to keep track of your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and provide you with the tools needed to keep improving.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Barra for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Kirkwood?
Gracie Barra is a world-renowned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy that has gyms in hundreds of cities across the globe, each structured on the values of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Kirkwood have helped countless students build themselves into balanced and strong individuals and athletes. The values you’ll learn in our Kirkwood jiu jitsu classes are values that you can apply to many aspects of your life and use for continual self-improvement.
If you are ready to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Kirkwood, and see why Gracie Barra West County is the leading jiu jitsu gym in the Greater St. Louis Area, call or contact us at (314) 550-0507, or drop by and take in one of our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Kirkwood, MO, today.