Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Manchester, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Manchester, MO. If you are ready to take your health into your own hands and become more focused, balanced, and physically fit, jiu jitsu could be for you. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Manchester, MO, are based on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and mold students into healthy, mindful, and strong individuals.
Gracie Barra has trained countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help you actualize your personal fitness and character development goals. If you are interested in learning about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and how it can transform your life, both on and off the mats, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Manchester Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the Gracie Barra family.
Experience the Remarkable Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Manchester, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle. If you are ready to test your abilities, and develop the tools needed to become a powerful BJJ fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Manchester are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a leader in the martial arts industry, and our Manchester jiu jitsu program is designed to help students become healthier in all aspects of their lives, from forming healthy eating habits to exercising daily. Our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Manchester challenge you to continually self-improve and test your physical limits.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is known for its life-changing benefits, including:
- Increased Confidence – when you actively use your body and test its limits on a daily basis, you’ll become more confident, not just in your appearance, but your capabilities
- Increase Sense of Security – jiu jitsu lets you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you are happy on the inside, you’ll want it to radiate on the outside. Brazilian jiu jitsu can whip you into shape and provide you with the tools needed to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
If you are looking for an after-school activity for your child or a new hobby, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Manchester is welcoming to people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds. Our instructors don’t expect you to be competition-ready from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and breathing correctly, before moving on to other techniques. Our goal at Gracie Barra is to make jiu jitsu accessible to anyone that is excited to learn the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Manchester, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Manchester
When looking for activities that your whole family can enjoy, the martial arts might not immediately come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Manchester, MO, are a fun way to keep your family active, connected, and focused on being respectful, strong, and mindful. If you are interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Manchester, Gracie Barra West County offers the following programs:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu is a great way for your child to learn values such as respect, teamwork, and being healthy and confident. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Manchester is designed to support your disciplinary efforts as a parent and help mold your child into a respectful, balanced young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – split into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens BJJ class gives your child the tools to become more mindful and coordinated and increase their attention span
- Men’s – whether you are just starting out and need to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced fighter that’s ready to practice their technique against other driven athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Manchester cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is a priceless skill. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Manchester teach you how to defend yourself in dangerous situations, increase your self-esteem, and how to rely on your own abilities
As a first-time martial artist, it can be challenging to keep track of all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are dedicated to maintaining safe, fun, and uplifting environments for you and your family to practice in. If there’s ever a move that you are having trouble with, or a goal that you are having a hard time reaching, our job is to keep track of your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and teach you the tools required for continual self-improvement.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Bara’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Manchester?
Gracie Barra is an international Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School that has gyms in hundreds of cities across the globe, each centered around the values of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Manchester, MO, has helped countless students build themselves into more confident, secure, and focused individuals. The values you’ll learn in our Manchester jiu jitsu classes are values that you can carry throughout your life and use to continually improve as an individual.
If you are ready to take the leap and learn jiu jitsu, call or contact our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Manchester, MO, at (314) 550-0507 to learn more about the programs GB offers, or drop by one of our locations to check out a class in-person today.