Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes, Maryland Heights, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Maryland Heights, MO. If you are ready to take your health into your own hands and become more focused, balanced, and physically fit, jiu jitsu could be for you. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Maryland Heights, MO, are based on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. and are designed to help students become healthier, more confident, and self-sufficient.
Gracie Barra has produced countless elite BJJ fighters and coaches and can help make your dreams of becoming a powerful martial artist a reality. If you are ready to learn about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and its remarkable benefits, call or contact Gracie Barra West County at (314) 550-0507 to join one of our Maryland Heights Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, and become a member of the #1 fighting team in the world.
Experience the Remarkable Benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Maryland Heights, MO
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle. If you are ready to test your abilities, and develop the tools needed to become a powerful BJJ fighter, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Maryland Heights are the perfect solution. Gracie Barra is a leader in the martial arts industry, and our Maryland Heights jiu jitsu program is designed to help students become healthier in all aspects of their lives, from forming healthy eating habits to exercising daily. Our Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Maryland Heights challenge you to continually self-improve and test your physical limits.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is known for its life-changing benefits, including:
- Increased Confidence – jiu jitsu starts with forming healthy habits, such as eating healthy, being more mindful, and driven in everything you do, which can make you more confident and self-assured
- Increase Sense of Security – jiu jitsu lets you take control of your safety and protect yourself in dangerous situations
- Improved Physical Health – when you look good, you feel good. Brazilian jiu jitsu can whip you into shape and provide you with the tools needed to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually strong
- Balanced Lifestyle – jiu jitsu is about being healthy, more mindful, and constantly evolving as an athlete and an individual
Whether you need a family-friendly activity or are looking to hone your technique, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Maryland Heights is open to people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds. Our instructors don’t expect you to be ready to compete from your very first class. Our elite BJJ instructors will make sure that you have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of jiu jitsu, such as armbars and bridging, and proper breathing, before moving on to other techniques. Our goal at Gracie Barra is to make jiu jitsu available to anyone that is interested in learning the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Maryland Heights, MO, and help students throughout their journey in any way possible.
Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Maryland Heights
If you are looking for a family-friendly activity, jiu jitsu might not be the first thing to come to mind, but our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Maryland Heights, MO, are an exciting activity that your whole family can enjoy. If you ready to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Maryland Heights, Gracie Barra West County provides the following classes:
- Children’s (Ages 4-9) – jiu jitsu instills values such as respect, mindfulness, teamwork, and being healthy. Our children’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in Maryland Heights is structured in a way that supports your parenting style and helps mold your child into a respectful, balanced young adult
- Kids & Teens (Ages 10-14) – Divided into two age groups, 10-12 and 13-15, our kids and teens BJJ class increases your child’s attention span and coordination, while letting them learn a competitive sport alongside kids their own age
- Men’s – whether you are just starting out and need to learn the fundamentals, or a more advanced athlete that’s ready to practice their technique against other dedicated athletes, our men’s jiu jitsu classes in Maryland Heights cater to everyone’s needs
- Women’s – self-defense is invaluable and a skill that everyone should learn. Our women’s Brazilian jiu jitsu classes in Maryland Heights teach you how to keep yourself safe in dangerous situations, increase your self-esteem, and how to rely on your own abilities
As a first-time martial artist, it can be challenging to learn all of the values and techniques involved in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but our instructors are dedicated to maintaining safe, fun, and uplifting environments for you and your family to practice in. If there’s ever a move that you are having trouble with, or a goal that you are having a hard time reaching, our job is to keep track of your strengths and weaknesses as a fighter and provide you with the tools required for continual self-improvement.
Why Should I Choose Gracie Barra for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Maryland Heights?
Gracie Barra is an international Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy that has locations all around the world, each structured on the teachings of Master Carlos Gracie Sr. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in Maryland Heights have helped countless students build themselves into more confident, secure, and focused individuals. The fundamentals you’ll learn in our Maryland Heights jiu jitsu classes are values that you can apply to many aspects of your life and use for continual self-improvement.
If you are ready to take the leap and learn jiu jitsu, call or contact our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gym in Maryland Heights, MO, at (314) 550-0507 to learn more about the programs GB offers, or drop by one of our locations to check out a class in-person today.